Job Type : Contract, Full Time
Salary : £35 – £38/hour
Policy Researcher- London-12 Months- £35- £38 ph
A global Social Media company are looking for an experienced Policy Researcher to join their team on an initial 12 month contract.
The ideal candidate will be a social scientist or a policy researcher experienced in working in technology, government or health organisations, think tanks, social and economic policy making and inclusion with focus on civic issues, safety and user protection. A proven track record of translating insights to actual policy and product changes is a must. You should have hands-on experience in conducting mixed methods research individually as well as partnering with agencies. Some experience of working with elites or top names in different industries is preferred.
· Work closely with product, policy and comms teams to identify research initiatives
· Design hypotheses and lead studies that examine both user behaviour and attitudes
· Generate actionable insights that both fuel ideation and evaluation of our policy positions and product directions
· Conduct research using a wide variety of quantitative methods like surveys and economic impact modelling and a subset of qualitative methods, such as literature review and interviews.
· Work cross-functionally with design, product management, policy and comms teams, content strategy, engineering and marketing
· Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
· Ability to ask, as well as answer product and user experience related questions Compelling communication
· MS/PhD, human behaviour related field (Policy Making, Privacy, Economics, HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.)
· 5+ years experience in applied policy research
· Command of a broad set of quantitative and statistical analysis methods
· Advanced understanding of quantitative, behavioural analysis and statistical concepts
· Ability to ask, as well as answer product and user experience related questions
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK
- Address London