Plumber and Heating Engineer
Job Type : Permanent, Contract, Full Time
Salary : £120 – £200/day Wages are job and ability dependant
Job Title: Plumber and Heating Engineer
Systematik Ltd are a family run business with high standards and a clear vision. Due to company expansion, we now have an immediate requirement for a fully qualified Plumbing and Heating Engineer to join our team.
Essential Requirements of Plumber and Heating Engineer position:
* Hold a full UK driving licence and be willing to travel throughout Kent and on occasion SE London.
* Have own Van or similar suitable vehicle.
* Domestic or Commercial experience welcome.
* Competent with all plumbing installs, diagnostics, servicing, maintenance & repair.
* Experience in bathroom installations.
* Ability to work confidently both on site and in people’s homes
* Strong customer skills
* Gas Safe
* Qualified installer of vented and un-vented cylinders
* Experience of laying UFH
* Experience of installing fire sprinkler systems
* Experience managing own workload
* Minimum NVQ Level 2 with post qualification experience
Systematik Ltd has a positive commitment to the promotion of Equal Opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. All applicants for the Plumber and Heating Engineer role will be considered on their merits regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origin, nationality, disability, sex, marital status, religious belief, sexual orientation or any other grounds not related to their ability to work safely and effectively
- Address Kent