Planner – Utllities
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £45000 – £55000/annum + Fulll Package
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a utilities civil planner or project manager with a solid background in programming civil schemes.
This position is with a leading national civil engineering and utility infrastructure contractor and the role will consist of supporting growth within the work streams for Welsh Water.
Responsible for overall ownership and responsibility for delivery of the end to end process to ensure the successful delivery of all projects falling under their remit, working closely with the Project Manager and Delivery Manager to achieve the alliance delivery requirements.
Other responsibility includes all aspects of planning project from investigation and design through to operational delivery and handover back to the client and the aim is to ensure maximum contract efficiencies by optimising productivity on site and contributing to the business / contract targets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Liaise with Delivery Manager and Design Manager to review high level zonal studies programme and optimise delivery and resource requirements
* Integrate capital delivery requirements with Repair & Maintenance and Developer Services resource demand to ensure resources are enhanced across all workstreams
* Generate project specific programme for individual schemes, liaising with Project Management team, and providing input to the commercial element during estimation, design and construction
* Ensure programmes are developed to the required NEC3 compliant standard and are consistent across all workstreams
* Monitoring performance of projects and workstreams against SLA’s and KPI’s
* To act as key point of contact for client management team relevant to work stream
* Ensure client standards of service are met and maintained
* Ensure all allocated work is effectively managed so that delivery meets the client and customer requirements
* Ensure effective site liaison and communications with the client, customers, colleagues and other stakeholders
- Address West Glamorgan