Pig Breeding Stockperson
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £20000 – £22000/annum
Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently working with our Client to recruit for the position of Outdoor Pig Breeding Stockperson. They are a company who are passionate about breeding and nurturing the best pigs in the country.
We are looking for a candidate that prioritises animal welfare and to be self motivated, flexible and a team player. Due to the small nature of the team we are looking for reliability and good time keeping.
Job responsibilities to include –
* To be actively involved with all areas of the pig breeding or rearing cycle
* Being based on our Outdoor Breeding Units in the Breckland area of Norfolk
* Daily duties to include feeding, moving, serving and handling the pigs
* You will also maintain the condition and appearance of the farming unit
What we can offer –
* The shift pattern is Monday to Friday with alternate weekend work; total of 45 hours per week
* Consistent pay and the above hours mean you get a good work life balance in the farming industry
* Pension – 3% employer contributions/5% employee contributions
* Discounted sharescheme
* Death in service insurance
* We recognise that to do a good job, you need good equipment and we invest in quality machinery and tools to help with this
* We provide both on and off farm training, increasing your knowledge and experience in all areas of pig farming
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client. Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire
- Address Watton, Norfolk