Physical Special Needs Assistant
Job Type : Temporary, Full Time
Salary : £70 – £85/day Negotiable
Teach Now are seeking passionate, experienced and dedicated Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistants to work in an OFSTED rated ‘Good' school. The role is to begin in September 2021 and will continue until the end of the academic year.
The school are looking for an enthusiastic individual to support a young boy in Year 2 with SEN. The role is full time, Monday – Friday for the hours of 8:30am – 4:00pm. They are looking for someone who has experience working with children with SEN and physical disabilities. You must be comfortable working with a wheelchair and must be happy to do personal care (take him to use the toilet) and happy to completely commit to the role, continuity is key. The school are looking for someone to build a strong relationship with the boy while at the same time raising his levels in Numeracy and Literacy.
Qualifications are not required for this role
The school are looking for individuals that are:
* Experienced working with children with SEN
* Dedicated and passionate about education
* Able to commit for the duration of the placement
* Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
* Honest and compassionate
* Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
* DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
* Competitive rates
* CPD training
* Working alongside a supportive team
* Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
* An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please submit your up to date CV and Alexis will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you