Job Type : Contract, Temporary, Full Time
Salary : £20 – £25/hour
Currently looking for experienced Bus/Coach Engineers.
Applicants should be conversant with maintenance and repair of Public Service Vehicles and be able to work on their own initiative.
You will be responsible for:
• Assisting to maintain and service our fleet of vehicles to Company standards.
• Fault finding and repairs to Company vehicles.
• Attending roadside breakdowns.
• Ensuring Company Health & Safety guidelines are followed.
The applicant should have a PCV Licence and able to demonstrate a proven history of carrying out maintenance and repair tasks on Public Service Vehicles to a high standard and be able to make full use of lap top based diagnostic packages.
Experience and skills:
Engineering experience on coach/bus is essential.
You will possess excellent diagnostic skills and be a good communicator.
Candidates must have a clean UK driving licence and a PCV licence.
Please include the following within your application/CV –
• Name, current grade, length of service
• Details of previous experience
• Education and relevant qualifications (including any professional or technical qualifications)
If you have the experience and skills to fulfil the position, please send your CV direct to Linktech
- Address Paddington, Greater London