Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £35000 – £38000/annum
JR Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for a Payroll Manager to join a FTSE100 business based in Nottingham. If you are ready for a new challenge working with one of Nottingham's top employers then apply today!
Day to day you will be responsible for all aspects of payroll including tax, comp & benefits along with rolling out of the systems.
* Supervise and motivate a team of 4 Payroll Assistants to pay 3500 employees
* Ongoing Review of cost vs service and continuous improvements
* Escalation management for any technical payroll queries
* Issue resolution including any residual risks (if any) to remedy resulting from the GSO audit
* Stakeholder management
* Tests and Improves controls in key risk areas (Starters, leavers, salary changes, bank accounts, BACS / payments, authority matrix for variable payments), globally
* Set KPIs
* Contact and involvement in Payroll Audits
* Develop global standard for Payroll reporting, including costing
* Significant experience in a Payroll leadership role within a global organisation dealing with 3000 employees plus
* In-depth knowledge of statutory legislation relating to PAYE, National Insurance and Statutory Payments
* Strong stakeholder management skills
* Demonstrable experience of general accounting knowledge and reporting within a multinational organisation with an unfaltering attention to detail
* Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level
* Proficiency in financial systems and applications
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to connect with people – a good influencer, especially within a matrixed environment
This role is being advertised by JR Recruitment on behalf of the client.
Other roles you may have applied for may include: Payroll Operations Manager, Payroll Supervisor, Head of Payroll