Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £30000 – £35000/annum
Are you looking for a Payroll Executive role with a well-established, Top 15 accountancy firm? This could be your lucky day. An opportunity has arisen at this growing firm’s Reading office for a talented payroll professional to join the dedicated payroll team.
As Payroll Executive your responsibilities will include:
* The day-to-day processing of weekly and monthly payrolls for your own portfolio of clients
* Dealing with starters, leavers and personal changes
* Processing holiday pay, statutory payments and making BACS payments
* RTI and auto enrolment
* Dealing with multiple/complex payrolls
* Liaising with clients and HMRC
* Ensuring that all payrolls are produced effectively and on time
We welcome applications from candidates with the following skill, experience and attributes:
* Minimum three years payroll experience within a practice or bureau environment
* Extensive experience in running payrolls from start to finish including all statutory calculations, RTI, year end and auto enrolment
* CIPP qualification preferred, but not essential
* Excellent communication skills
* Be hands-on, proactive, with attention to detail
* Strong team player
* Strong IT skills; MS Excel and Word and experience of IRIS Payroll Professional would be an advantage, training will be given
This forward-thinking firm will offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and excellent flexible benefits, a friendly, supportive working environment and the opportunity to thrive and further your career.
We can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Submit your CV for this Payroll Executive role
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful