Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
The Hartshorne Group is an independent Volvo dealer covering the Derbyshire, Midlands, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire and Staffordshire area.
We are currently recruiting for a Parts Supervisor to join our fantastic team at our purpose built depot in Birmingham (B24).
The objective of the role is to develop aftermarket activities throughout the depot region in conjunction with the Depot Manager, Group Quality Director, Regional Parts Manager, and Marketing activity of the company. This will be done through improved business relationships with existing and potential parts customers, by promoting the company’s parts offering, by increasing parts purchases and also by supporting the sale of workshop labour hours through the sale of “fitted” options. An important element of the role is to support the group parts structure by meeting sales and profitability targets while also improving the customer’s experience with the company. The role is designed to supervise the logistics and parts sales functions of the site in conjunction with the depot manager thereby to deliver a first class customer service selling the part business to the local area.
– Managing, coaching and supporting the parts team to achieve their KPI’s
– Managing the performance, development and motivation of the logistics support team
– To provide an excellent level of service in all respects to our customers. To maintain existing customers, to develop business levels with them, to find and develop new customers, and to put in place Service Level Agreements with segmented customers. To review these documents on a regular basis based on actual parts spend and potential. To create a bespoke customer plan with clear guidance on parts and servicing prices.
– Responsible to ensuring the warranty / TMA process is followed. Raise necessary invoices, goods return notes and assist with warranty submissions as and when appropriate.
– Responsible for stock control and stock turn.
– To oversee and drive forward the parts marketing campaigns within the depot.
– Making appointments to meet and develop business levels with key account customers
– Maintaining our customer database and populating with relevant data
– Keeping up to date with competitors and changes within the industry.
– Identify opportunities for up-selling or cross-selling the company’s products and services.
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday 08.00am until 17.00pm.
1 in 4 Saturday mornings 08.00am until 12.00noon.
– Commercial experience in the B2B or B2C sectors.
– Commercial experience within an automotive, agricultural or construction equipment environment would be an advantage.
– Experience within an independent parts supplier (factor) would also be advantageous.
– Good IT skills & knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel.
– Excellent communication skills, a positive and unwavering determination.
– The ability to work to target and deadlines.
– Team player.
A good earning potential with salary, excellent benefits which includes healthcare plan. If you are looking for the next step in your sales career then apply today
- Address B24, Tyburn, City and Borough of Birmingham