Paid Social Media Executive
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £21000 – £27000/annum
Only one Paid Social Media Executive opportunity remains with this award-winning agency.!
We are looking for a focused professional with a min of 1 years’ experience in Paid Social Media, to concentrate on paid social advertising and content management, particularly on Facebook.
This role will require you to work closely with clients and colleagues, helping them to set up, manage and optimise campaigns across various social media channels.
Key activities you’ll be undertaking
* You’ll be responsible for activation, optimisation and performance analysis for your allocated accounts and campaigns
* Govern campaign strategy, manage and optimise social campaigns, reporting into clients and colleagues regularly to keep everyone informed of progress
* Reach performance targets for allocated accounts, ensuring the best ROI across paid social activities
* Revisiting ongoing campaign optimisation, adjust bid levels, alter targeting and refresh as required. Regularly check client credit and budgets to remain comparable
* Deliver regular reports and analysis to clients and internal stakeholders, showing campaign results and highlighting key trends
* Liaise with media owners (e.g. Facebook and Twitter) to trouble-shoot issues
What we’re looking for
* A minimum of 1 years’ experience working within a paid Social Media position
* Agency experience in a paid social media position is preferable
* Have demonstrable experience of planning and activating paid campaigns across social channels
* Commercially focused, analytical with a can-do approach
* A strong passion for all forms of digital advertising
* Sound understanding of bid management tools and advanced working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
* You’ll be encouraged to build strong relationships within the agency, and externally with their clients and media partners
* If working across multiple accounts and platforms within a fast-paced agency environment appeals to you, this would be encouraged.
NB: Many thanks for your interest in this opportunity. Unfortunately, due to the high level of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Keywords: Social Media, Advertising, Optimise Campaigns, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Digital Marketing, Optimisation, Campaign Strategy, Excel, PowerPoint, Performance Analysis, ROI, Media Agency
- Address RH2, Reigate, Surrey