P/T NHS Cleaner
Job Type : Contract, Full Time
Salary : £9.21 – £16.85/hour
We are seeking domestic cleaners to work in a health care setting. This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals to work in an NHS environment which has patient safety and care at the very heart of its working practices.
The aim of the roles is to provide a clean and safe environment for patients, staff and visitors and to contribute to preventing and reducing the spread of Healthcare Associated Infections (HCAIs).
As part of the role, you would be required to communicate effectively with work colleagues and visitors throughout the process of delivery of the service and at all times respecting dignity and confidentiality of patients.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
· Maintain a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness, as defined within the National Specification of Cleanliness.
· Clean medical equipment not attached to patients.
· Clean ward & patient areas (Also non-patient areas)
· Compliance with policies and procedures
Shift patterns will consist of working 5 days out of 7 (This will be inclusive of some weekends and also unsocial hours) & the hours of work will be 5pm-8pm (total of 15 hours)
Duration of all roles will be for 3-6 months initially with the view of extension.
ALL ROLES ARE SUBJECT TO AN ENHANCED DBS CLEARANCE
- Address HG2, Harrogate, North Yorkshire