Operations Duty Manager
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £31000/annum
Our client within the film industry is looking for an Operations Duty Manager to provide an accurate and efficient testing solution for the clients, whilst supporting with the day to day running of the Concierge Desk.
Reporting to the Operations Manager & Client Relationship Manager, the role holder will work with the team and customers to provide a safe and secure environment in which the client can build their production schedule.
* Primary support function for concierge desk co-ordinator queries. Escalation point for client challenge;
* Lead stock control for all PPE & testing kits for concierge team, ensuring there are ample supplies available;
* To lead the Concierge team/collaborate with your CRM to ensure all swabbing and interactions with quality standards that the company aim to provide;
* Develop and maintain client relationships to maximise revenue as required by Operations Managers;
* To organise an effective system of transporting the swabs from the client’s sites to the correct laboratory in order to gain results in the quickest possible manner;
* To ensure all staff are achieving the highest possible standards of cleanliness, safety and accuracy whilst on and off a client’s production site;
* To try and maximise revenue where possible.
* Liaise with all teams (including transport/couriers, PPE/stock, void swabs/waste, bookings, public health advice) to ensure all work streams are coordinated and contributing to safe, efficient, and effective operations;
* Monitor booking numbers and liaise with the CRM and HR Department to ensure sufficient staff numbers are available;
* Receives and manages stock;
* Ensure the promotion of good quality practice across the service delivery;
* Provide a daily report of tests carried out and overview of results to clients;
* Ensure a smooth flow of information between the office Team and Site Team/COVID Team, highlighting key issues in a timely way;
* Oversee invoicing, budgeting, reporting, and planning;
* Ability to travel Overseas as and when required.
* Ability to travel to site at hours when public transport may not be running;
* Availability to work and adapt to new projects either immediately, or at short notice;
* Experience of managing operations or logistics in a fast-paced setting;
* Rota creation and people management experience;
* Able to communicate clearly and sensitively with a wide range of people, some of whom will be nervous and anxious;
* Demonstrable experience of leading a team, supervising staff, prioritising, and scheduling workloads of team to deadlines, ideally in a healthcare setting;
* Reporting both internally and externally using Excel, must have proven admin experience;
* Comfortable with changing requirements, high pressure situations, and stressful environments.
* Strong IT skills including Microsoft package;
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a pressurised environment;
* Ability to work on own initiative and solve problems;
* Very strong organisation skills;
* Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Address Winkfield, Bracknell Forest