Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £19240/annum 28 days holiday + free parking
Operations Administrator – Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 5:30pm
The role of an Operations Administrator involves someone who can organise and perform all admin tasks in a logical and timely manner. Be able to multi task and manage to keep accurate and up to date records whilst providing support to other areas of the office environment as and when directed. Responsible for ensuring all Transport and Warehouse paper work is completed and processed correctly.
* Processing paper work from all departments providing reports for analysis
* Keeping all relevant spread sheets and systems accurate
* Processing and oversight of Exports and daily carrier consignment management
* Creation of customer delivery notes and assembly of driver folders
* Processing of Purchase Orders for supplier goods in deliveries
* Filing of all paper work in a logical order, maintaining an accurate filing system
* Assist with the stock count and reporting element
* Processing of customer credits, validating orders and providing reports for the Operations Manager to investigate picking, loading and dispatch errors in a timely manner
* Answering the phone in a polite and professional manner
* Perform other duties as assigned by management from time to time
Skills & Competencies
Quality of Work – Demonstrates a high degree of attention to detail, thoroughness and a methodical approach to work. Recognises the importance of timely completion of tasks
Team Work – Establish and maintain working relationships with others. Shares information and resources with a willingness to follow instructions of management, and respond to requests from others in the team in a helpful manner. Contributing work and effort to group performance to meet agreed objectives and team success. Willingness to work extra hours or help out in areas outside of role. Use of initiative to ensure tasks are completed. Supportive of manager and wider team goals and objectives. Be prepared to supply holiday cover with alternate warehouse administrator role
Communication & Interpersonal Skills – Ability to listen and understand information. Presents information in a clear and concise manner. Demonstrates respect for all individuals and treats people fairly and courteously.
Customer Focus – Shows a genuine interest in and makes sure the needs of the customers are met in a way that benefits both the customers and the organisation. Demonstrates an understanding of the needs of internal and external customers. Ensures actions of self and others meet or exceed customer requirements.
Initiative – Monitors and manages own time ensuring daily tasks are completed. Accepts additional challenges and responsibilities willingly and assists others. Self reliant.
H&S Awareness – Understand the importance of complying with H&S procedures and reporting risks.
Planning and Organising – Adapts to changes and uses resources effectively. Together with line manager, sets objectives, establishes priorities and develops plans. Arranges work schedules and prioritises work to meet deadlines. Seeks clarification and approval where appropriate before commences new projects or working methods
- Address Enfield, Greater London