Operating Plan Project Manager
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for an Operating Plan Project Manager to support the Chief Strategy Officer (CSO) and the business planning team in coordinating the 25 initiatives and associated projects that make up the T&F Operating Plan.
Reporting to the Director of Business planning within the Finance team, the successful candidate will build strong relationships with the initiative owners, to ensure a clear understanding of their initiatives and their progress, in order to drive collaboration and ensure project alignment across the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised and collaborative individual to help support the success of the T&F Operating Plan.
Closing date for applications: 7th April 2021
What you will be doing:
* Working closely with the CSO to ensure the initiatives of the projects within the operating plan have clear goals and objectives, and to identify the expected outcomes and estimated financial benefits of proposed improvement opportunities and business development projects.
* Working with the initiative owners to track progress against proposed delivery timelines and milestones, highlighting impacts on dependencies to the CSO and other key stakeholders.
* KPI’s on how success is going to be delivered
* Building and maintaining effective relationships with project sponsors and other key stakeholders to ensure requirements are clearly understood and progress is aligned with business expectations.
* Keeping track of all the different deliverables using the RAG (red, amber, green) ratings
* Providing assistance in project delivery if required, for example collating and analysing data, coordinating meetings and workshops
* Supporting and implementing the communication strategy associated with the Operating Plan, including gathering updates from the Senior Leadership team (SLT) to predefined schedules.
* Reporting clearly and consistently on project progress using agreed and accessible project management tools.
* Ensuring the operating plan activities and deliverables are accurately reflected in the overall T&F Business planner.
* Work with the Planning team to support, reviews, updates and communications for the T&F Business planner as required
- Address Milton