Nursery Nurse / Room Leader
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £16000 – £18000/annum
New Nursery Nurse position**
Nursery setting based in the brentwood area seeking experienced and qualified nursery nurse / nursery practitioner to join their private day nursery fiull time permanent.
Working 52 weeks per year from 7.30am to 6.30pm shifts with children ages 3 months to 5 years.
MUST have at least 1 years nursery nurse / nursery practitioenr experience.
Minimum Level 2 qualified (pref Level 3)
You role will be to:
* Support the Room Leader with the running of the room
* Act as a key worker for a group of children
* Support children in their play and learning
* Complete observations, next steps and planning
* Keep Learning journals up to date
* Support children's hygiene
* Communicate with parents on a daily basis
A fast progressing Nursery is looking for their newest member of the team. I have an opportunity for a confident and knowledgeable Level 3 Nursery Nurse who can settle quickly and bring new ideas to the team.
The Nursery have 5 age appropriate rooms as well as a good outdoor garden where the children can explore and play. The follow the EYFS throughout the nursery and the children will each have a key worker.
I fouy are passionate about childcare an would like to work for a forward thinking, enthusiastic and supportive nursery setting please apply now