Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £18000 – £26000/annum DOE
Imagine being able to eat your lunch in the beautiful St James Park or being only a short walk from the amazing sites in Westminster..!
We have an amazing opportunity based at an on-site client nursery in Westminster. The nursery is easily accessible via public transport and is only a short walk from the tube station (Westminster and Embankment).
The Nursery consists of two open plan, spacious rooms as well as an on-site Kitchen. To join our small, friendly setting that is full of love, laughter and opportunity then please apply!
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
* Consistently deliver and plan rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps all children to develop and meets their individual needs.
* Make accurate and effective assessments, which reflect the needs, interests and stages of development of the child by supporting the delivery of the key person approach.
* Ensuring an enabling environment is providing consistent stimulating and inspiring activities for the children in both the indoor and outdoor area as a continuous provision.
* Ensure that British Values are incorporated and demonstrated through Early Years Foundation Stage learning and play.
* Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children in line with our child protection and keeping everyone safe policies and procedures.
* Ensure internal policies and procedures are adhered whilst also meeting the external legislation and guidelines from our governing bodies.
* Promote and follow guidelines implemented for managing behaviour including supporting children to manage their own feelings and behaviours.
* Continually work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children ensuring a diverse and inclusive approach is maintained at all times.
* Work experience within the Early Years sector.
* Sound understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
* Full and relevant Level 2/3 Childcare qualification.
* Current Paediatric First Aid if qualified after 30/06/2016.
We look forward to receiving your application