Nightshift Workshop Supervisor
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Crossroads Truck & Bus Ltd is the Volvo Truck and Bus specialists across Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.
We are looking for a HGV Workshop Supervisor for our fully equipped workshop in Normanton, overseeing the 4 on 4 off night shift pattern.
– Over see the 4 on 4 off workshop shift pattern.
– Ensure high levels of quality are maintained on of all work produced.
– Monitor productive staff utilisation, productivity and efficiency.
– Ensure that Health and Safety regulations within the Service Department
are adhered to.
– To liaise with customers / customer service representative on job
– To manage the job card process and administration processes.
– Ensure that customer issues are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
The successful candidate will be:
– Commercial technical background is essential.
– A good communicator (internally and with customers).
– Able to work on own initiative.
– Able to problem solve.
– Extremely well organised.
– Able to prioritise effectively
– Current HGV licence would be an advantage but not essential.
– Computer skills advantageous
– Qualifications required City & Guilds part 1 & 2 / BTEC / IMI in motor
vehicle management or equivalent practical experience in the commercial vehicle industry.
– Commercial experience within a workshop environment / similar
environment is essential.
– HGV Licence advantageous but not essential.
Excellent in house / Volvo product training programme.
Excellent contributory pension scheme.
A comprehensive healthcare scheme.
Fully equipped workshop.
Friendly and professional working team.
Crossroads Truck and Bus pride ourselves on providing excellent levels of customer service first time every time. Our commitment to our staff, training and well being is at the forefront of our business.
We are always recruiting “Great” HGV Technicians and “Talented” people
- Address WF10, Methley, City and Borough of Leeds