Newly Qualified Accountant
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £40000 – £45000/annum
Newly Qualified Accountant, Guildford – are you an ambitious ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant who is interested in making a strategic career move to further your career in a progressive and growing firm of Chartered Accountants?
Would you enjoy working in Guildford which is one of the UK’s fastest growing city economies?
If yes, our client will welcome you and create an exciting new and progressive role in their firm. They are a successful independent firm and are well placed for continued growth being based in a region which is an exciting one in which to do business; both for investors and growing owner managed businesses across a diverse range of industries.
The role will be newly created so can be built around your skill set and the Partners will be interested to speak to ambitious, client facing Accountants.
Responsibilities for this Newly Qualified Accountant will include:
• Supporting the Managers and Partners to give the best possible advice and service to the client
• Statutory accounts preparation for a huge range of clients, some with a significant annual turnover
• Moving forward to take on some advisory work over time
• Overseeing the compliance work and some supervision of more junior staff including active ACA studiers
The role will be an exciting one for you if:
• You are an ambitious ACA/ACCA
• You are looking to engineer a career with huge potential over the coming years
• You enjoy working with multiple managers and Partners and wish to be client facing
Your rewards will be:
• A career opportunity to supervise staff; gain excellent internal and external relationships and develop not only your compliance skill set however a move into advisory work
• 25 days holiday, private parking and flexi time
The salary band of £40,000 – £45,000 has been set by Fletcher George as a guide and will vary according to Qualification and relevant accounting and review experience.
Fletcher George is a Leatherhead based financial recruiter. We specialise in placing candidates resident and wishing to work in Surrey and South West London. Our team have over 50 years of experience recruiting Accounting and Tax professionals in the local area.
We aim to offer all registered candidates a first class service based on our local knowledge and specialist relationships.
Please do apply for this role and we will assess your suitability for the role and will be prompt to make contact where relevant. Sometimes we may consider your application is more suited to other roles we have registered and we may also consider your application for more than one role.
Fletcher George is acting as an Employment Agency and we aim to respond to all candidates relevant for the role within a 48 hour working period.
Referrals are welcome – you can receive up to £400 of Amazon vouchers when we successfully place your referral, just make sure they mention you when they register. The full details of Fletcher George’s referral scheme is on our website