Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £20000 – £25000/annum Salary is Negotiable DOE
My client a well-established and well-respected firm of local mortgage brokers are offering an exciting new opportunity to join their business in a support role working in their North Norwich based office.
You will join an existing team of ten professionals working together to drive submitted mortgage applications through to completion; liaising with third parties such as solicitors and lenders as well as keeping customers informed and up to date with their application.
* Submitting applications to lenders on their online platforms
* Processing applications and gathering information
* Sourcing mortgage products
* Maintain an excellent understanding of products and underwriting criteria
* Provide support and advice to existing customers
* Updating clients on cases and liaising with lenders, solicitors & estate agents
* To ensure full compliance and accuracy of the business
* You will be CeMAP qualified (*you will not be advising)
* You will have some previous mortgage sourcing system knowledge (advantageous)
* You will have whole of market experience – (preferred)
* You will have experience from an underwriter or processing management background
* You will be an excellent communicator
* You will have excellent organisational skills
Office hours are 9:00-17:30, Mon-Fri (no weekends).
Holiday allowance is 20 days plus bank holidays as well as additional time off over the Christmas period when the business tends to close completely.
You will be eligible for a private staff pension scheme following your initial three-month probationary period.
A bonus scheme is also available in addition to a basic salary of 20K-25 DOE (negotiable)