Mortgage Adviser (self employed)
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £20000 – £40000/annum Self Employed Role
My client a mortgage broker with a wealth of experience in the industry are looking for an experienced Adviser to join their unique organisation.
The role is self employed but with a huge difference, unlike a lot of organisations where you may be left to find your own leads or perhaps left to sink or swim my client will provide a plethora of business to write as well as personal and professional support to be successful in the role with many of their staff having been in the industry for decades.
Within this role you would be aligned to one of my clients referrers who are based in Diss, Norfolk. This role requires the successful candidate to be in the branch of a local estate agent 2-3 days a week, the rest of the time the candidate can work from home or in my clients office as they please.
The successful applicant can work on referred as well as their own leads whilst in the office, but my client is looking for someone to hold a consultant presence in their branch as well as to help train and develop staff, build relationships and maximise the number of internal referrals.
The successful consultant would get all the leads and referrals from this large estate agent, they would need to of course call them initially, see them and sign them up and progress them through to completion.
The successful applicant would earn my clients market leading commission package as such the income opportunity is excellent for the right candidate.
By joining my client you can benefit from their growing brand and shared marketing, they will also
* Help by supplying leads to you and set up with referrers. (estate agents)
* You will get the support and guidance to help grow your business over the long term.
* They can provide holiday cover to service your pipeline while you are away
* Due to their size and set up, you can benefit from market leading commission packages
* They can provide pipeline admin support to you, allowing you more time to see clients.
* FCA and Professional Liability payments are reduced through the group, rather than going direct.
* Professional Liability Insurance is covered under their policy.
* My client can assist you with Company registration, accountant set up, Laptop setup and marketing support.
* A PO Box address for clients posting documents, to keep your home address private.
* Email address and business cards can be provided and benefit from our website.
* Business development – training or assistance with business planning can be given as required.
* Recruitment support – the ability for you to recruit advisers and earn from them within the brand.
* Compliance Support
* A team environment sharing best practice and great ideas – avoiding isolation. Whatsapp group, and monthly meetings for social catch up.
* Free access to Criteria Hub, making sourcing mortgages easy.
* Call diversion facility so your clients can get hold of someone even on days you are not available.
* Covered under my clients Data Protection License, saving you cost of registering independently.
* No management, targets, pressure, conference calls etc. Only support if you want it.
Some of my clients advisers are earning in excess of 10K per month, and working less than in an employed role.
My client also has access to all major lenders as well as a healthy panel of insurers including Aviva, LV, Zurich, L&G, Guardian, Met Life, Exeter etc.
If you are interested in this role get in touch for an informal chat