Mobile Smart Repair Technician – Crewe / Wigan
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £28000 – £30000/annum
Goldman & Fine Group has a vacancy for a Mobile Cosmetic/SMART Repair Technician in Wigan / Crewe area (3930).
My client runs an Accident Repairs Centres and offers a mobile smart repair service, and is looking to recruit an additional experienced SMART Repair Technician to start work immediately. A competitive, negotiable salary is being offered.
Working on a variety of vehicles to a high standard, all Cosmetic/SMART Repair Technicians will be responsible for ensuring work is carried out to excellent level of quality, with a fast turnaround time. Applicants will need to be fully skilled and have previous smart bodyshop experience. You will carry out preparation, local paintwork, light filling repairs, windscreen repairs and cosmetic refurbishment on a range of vehicles.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
* travel to and from customers' locations
* efficiently and effectively undertake cosmetic repairs on motor vehicles
* work safely and responsibly, in line with current H&S (including COSHH), retailer and manufacturer regulations and guidelines
* lamp panels to an exceptionally high standard
* detect and report any additional faults for further repair
* manage your own time and work schedule
* understand and meet the customers’ needs, maintaining the professional reputation of the company
ATA and/or NVQ qualification is preferred, but not essential if you have the skills and experience. Glass repair and plastics experience an advantage.
Applicants must have the following:
* 3 years’ experience as a SMART Technician
* full, valid driving licence
* excellent communication skills
* PDR experience
Please apply by:
* clicking on this advert to submit your CV
* sending your CV to Peter at Goldman & Fine
* calling Peter at Goldman & Fine
* visiting the Goldman & Fine website
- Address Crewe, Cheshire East