Mobile Paint /Wheel SMART Repair Technician
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £22000 – £25000/annum + Vehicle. Commission based
Are you an experienced body shop technician/painter and looking for a new challenge in and around the North West, Preston and Bolton areas? If the answer is “YES”, then you could be just the person we are looking for!
Automotive Repair Systems is one of the largest independent Mobile SMART Repair companies in the UK with over 120 mobile technicians, due to our structured expansion programme we are now seeking an additional Mobile Paint / SMART repair technician.
The successful candidate(s) will provide a Mobile SMART Paint Repair service to our Insurance customers within the Northwest regions thus offering excellent earning potential. The successful candidate(s) should have a valid UK driving licence, be physically fit, well presented, friendly, customer focussed and most importantly work to a high standard!
Successful applicants should expect to work Monday to Friday .
Additional requirements are as follows:-
• A self motivated individual and able to work on their own initiative
• Min 4 years paint/wheel repair experience (Preferably ATA/IMI/QAA and working to PAS 125 formats)
• Ideally Good knowledge and application of fillers ( for Paint/SMART Repair).
• Able to paint a min of 2 vertical panels and blend
• Has great attention to detail
• Has been customer facing in former roles
• Basic maths and English required
• Prepared to travel on a daily basis
• Able to be flexible with hours as our customers require
• Good time keeper and self-organised
All applicants must undergo a technical assessment before any offer is made and following this, if successful, further training will be given to our procedures and requirements.
If you have the credentials we require, would like a new challenge for great earning potential then please contact us!
We look forward to hearing from you
- Address Preston, Lancashire