Mobile Paint /SMART Repair Technician
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £25000 – £28000/annum + Commission Scheme + Vehicle
Are you an experienced body shop technician/painter and looking for a new challenge in and around the Oxford and surrounding areas? If the answer is “YES”, then you could be just the person we are looking for!
Automotive Repair Systems is one of the largest independent Mobile SMART Repair companies in the UK with over 120 mobile technicians, and due to our structured expansion programme, we are now recruiting additional Mobile Paint/ SMART Repair Technicians.
The successful candidate(s) will provide Mobile SMART Paint Repair services to our customers within the Derbyshire area, thus offering excellent earning potential. A successful Mobile Paint/SMART Repair Technician should have a valid UK driving licence, be physically fit, well presented, friendly, customer focussed and most importantly work to a high standard!
Successful applicants should expect to work Monday to Friday.
Preferred experience is as follows: –
• A self-motivated individual and able to work on their own initiative
• Min 3 – 5 years’ paint experience (Preferably ATA/IMI/QAA and working to PAS 125 formats)
• Good knowledge and application of fillers.
• Able to paint a min of 2 vertical panels and blend
• Has great attention to detail
• Has been customer facing in former roles
• Basic Maths and English required
• Prepared to travel on a daily basis to carry out the SMART Reapir requirments of our Insurance customers.
• Able to be flexible with hours as our customers require
• Good time keeper
All applicants would be invited to undergo a technical assessment at one our Regional Offices before any offer is made, and following this, if successful, further training can be offered to understand our procedures and requirements.
IMI Accreditation is also on offer from our newly expanded Training Centre of Excellence.
If you have the credentials we require, and you'd like a new challenge for great earning potential ( On target earnings would be in the region of £40-£45K per annum) on a PAYE basis, then please contact us!
We look forward to hearing from you
- Address Oxford, Oxfordshire