Mig Welder / Fabricator
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £13.69/hour
Our client, Yamazaki Mazak is a leading global manufacturing company based in Worcester. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading Machine Tool manufacturer who have been at the forefront of the industry for many years. Our client now has a requirement for a Mig Welder / Fabricator. 365 Resourcing are the preferred supplier working on behalf of Mazak.
The purpose and remit of the Mig Welder/Fabricator role:
– Weld and fabricate machined parts to a set company standard.
– Ensure all activities are completed within Health and Safety guidelines.
– Actively engage with all company Quality Control initiatives.
– Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with sheet metal and assembly.
– Identify risk and implementing safety improvements.
The Mig Welder/Fabricator experience and qualifications required:
* Welding and ideally fabrication experience within a manufacturing environment.
* Highly motivated, proactive and innovative to help improve processes within the team.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Understand importance of working to deadlines and targets.
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
– Join a successful, Worcester based, multi-national manufacturing company.
– Excellent career potential – the company is currently expanding due to increased demand.
– Benefits that include pension, free uniform, free parking and also a subsidised restaurant on site.
– Working Rotating Shifts, 5.30am-1.30pm and 2pm-10.30pm with 8pm finish on Friday.
If this Mig Welder / Fabricator role sounds like the right opportunity for you then please call to discuss further or email me at the address provided
- Address Worcester, Worcestershire