Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £12.60 – £13.46/hour
Do you want to work in one of the nicest facilities in the North west?
Our client are a large engineering firm who are looking to recruit a time served MIG/TIG welder to join the team on a perm basis.
Coming from a production/manufacturing engineering environment you will be fully conversant with MIG/TIG Welding techniques.
You will be expected to pass a WELD TEST which will include :
1. A MIG weld using the turntable
2. A TIG fillet weld, welding plate to plate so the plates are 90 degrees to one another
3. A TIG weld, welding angled tube to tube at 90 degrees.
4. A buttweld plate to plate using a TIG root then a TIG cap
The role is working on the day shift however candidates need to be flexible as you maybe required to do nights or afternoons.
Pay is between £12.60 and £13.46 on days.
Please send your CV forward to be considered for immediate interviews.
Ambitek is a Specialist Recruiter within the UK Manufacturing Engineering Industry, our sister company Ambipro are Experts in recruiting for Legal, Digital Marketing, Business Administration and Education
- Address Accrington, Lancashire