Media Specialist (Paid Media)
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £50000/annum
We have a fantastic new oportuntity for an experienced Paid Media Specialist to join our vibrant and fast changing Marketing team!
The Paid Media Specialist leads all Paid Media channels across Paid Search, Programmatic Video Display and Paid Social, with a focus on commercial performance. You will be accountable for budget management and optimisation, lead channel and tech partner relationships and define individual Channel Strategy, feeding into overall Acquisition plans, to support the wider business growth objectives. You will work closely with SEO, CRM and UX/UI channel specialists, as well as our Content and Creative Design teams to deliver the best results for the business.
You are highly analytical, insights driven and take an always-on approach to testing. You take pride in what you do and are passionate about our industry, keeping up to date with the latest innovations in Paid Media and the wider Digital Marketing space. You will combine a natural curiosity with evidence-based analytical analysis to support our customer through an e-commerce journey to upgrade what they drive. You will create a state of the art targeting approach and media mix, informed by customer insights and a deep understanding of a conversion funnel.
A key part of the role of Paid Media Specialist is to align campaigns with other areas of Vanarama activity such as our above-the-line brand campaigns in TV, radio and football sponsorship, as well as cross-platform, CRO and new platform/technological opportunities.
* You will be accountable for budget management and optimisation across all Paid Media channels
* You will lead the account development, through on-going testing and proactive innovation
* You will optimise account performance, including targeting and creative optimisation
* You will develop Paid Media strategy in-line with Digital and Brand strategies
* You will manage day to day channel & technology partner relationships
* You will be responsible for day to day operational management of Paid Media activity
* You will proactively research and communicate market/audience/industry trends across the business
* You will be responsible for channel performance forecasting
* 6 years+ proven track record in leading large budget Paid Media accounts across Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic Video and Display – agency and/or client-side
* Extensive experience in working with main Analytics Platforms, Search Engine & Social Platform UIs
* Well versed in Media Planning and Buying with a proven ability to deliver industry-leading media plans and campaign execution
* Hands on experience of minimum 1 DSP and Ad Server & DCO Platforms, as well as Brand Safety solutions
* Working knowledge of Tag Management and Feed Management solutions
* Experience in working with data visualisation and reporting suites
* Excellent understanding of tracking and attribution
* Experience in SEO and knowledge of the relationship between PPC, SEO and CRO would be a plus
* Experience in working with Data Management and/or CRM platforms would be a plus
* Branding Campaign Planning and Buying would be a plus
* Affiliate, Radio, TV & OOH Planning and Buying would be a plus
Who We Are
Vanarama is an award-winning vehicle leasing company. Our mission is to get our customers into their dream vehicles – because we know that leasing is the smartest & most affordable way to upgrade what you drive! By using the latest tech, hiring top talent & offering a range of products no one else can match, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do
A full Job Description can be found on our website.
If you would like to join our ever-growing team, please email your CV and cover letter to the Recruitment Team at Vanarama
- Address HP2, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire