Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £18000 – £20000/annum
We are partnering with an Award-winning agency in their search for a Media Executive to join their Edinburgh office.
The role involves administering and implementing media bookings, researching media opportunities and liaising with clients, creative agencies and internal specialists to devise, implement and report on the impact of media activity.
Key activities will include
* Create proposals, including recommendations on budget weighting, target audiences and KPIs
* Liaise with creative agencies to acquire and update creative assets
* Deliver creative recommendations where appropriate
* Create post-campaign analysis for Account Managers and Directors
* Research media opportunities across a range of channels
* Negotiate media rates with suppliers
* Support a variety of clients through the implementation of media campaigns
* Assist Account Managers in the planning, buying and administration of first-class media campaigns
* Assist with campaign tagging and reporting
What you’ll have to offer
* Commercially focused individual with a proactive, can-do attitude
* You’ll have an excellent work ethic, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to work well under pressure, combined with an enthusiastic, personable and positive attitude
* A comfortable and competent communicator, able to build strong relationships within the agency and externally with clients and media partners
* The ability to work across multiple accounts within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
* Good working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
NB: Many thanks for your interest in this opportunity. Unfortunately, due to the high level of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Keywords: Media Executive, Media Bookings, Budget Weighting, Research, Media Rates, Campaign Tagging, Digital, Media Planning
- Address EH2, Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh