Media Data Analyst
Job Type : Temporary, Full Time
Salary : £15 – £17/hour
Our client is looking for a Media Data Analyst to join their Media team on a part time (21 hours per week) temporary basis for a period of 12 months with a potential of a permanent position thereafter.
This role will be working on across a large range of our clients best-selling products sold throughout the EMEA region. This exciting role is to help coordinate and analyse media data to ensure timelines are met when delivering to ambitious targets in digital transformation.
* Coordinating the agency and local reporting responses across all our EMEA cohorts on a regular basis
* Interrogating, analysing and highlighting any issues in delivery vs target.
* Liaising with local agencies on all aspects of Media to ensure that delivery of data is understood and background to major deviances.
* Updating and sharing out Media trackers
* Budget tracking, personalisation, digital and sufficiency tracking
* Producing reports for key stakeholders based on the results and insights collected.
* Ensuring that timelines are met and when at risk escalating to line manager for problem solving.
* Self-motivated individual with good problem-solving skills.
* Excellent communication skills essential with an understanding or appreciation of cultural differences.
* Attention to detail and great data interpretation skills
* Experience in media planning and analytics
* Resilient and able to work under pressure with competing priorities.
* Understanding of media metrics and data delivery systems.
* Degree (or equivalent) in media, marketing or business
* A level (or international equivalent) English and Maths
* Competent computer skills using Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams
* 5-years minimum media experience either local or international Media Agency
This is a part time position for 21 hours per week – Monday to Friday.
First Recruitment Services are acting as an Employment Business on behalf of this assignment
- Address Brighton, Brighton and Hove