Media Account Manager
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £25000 – £30000/annum £10k Bonus
Account Manager – Paid Media & E-Commerce
Kent and Remote Working (Must be based in the UK)
£25 to £30k basic (DOE) +bonus
Expocast are recruiting for SV-Marketing! A fantastic opportunity for a keen Account Manager to work for a rapidly growing digital marketing agency!
About SV Marketing…
SV Marketing is an exciting marketing company with offices in Kent and Texas USA. Positioned in the marketplace not to be another “agency” but to become the digital partner of brands and companies who advertise online.
At SV we manage millions in advertising spend per month across 30-50 clients from around the globe. The relationships we have with our clients are not the typical “client/supplier” relationship, in fact, they’re the opposite. We look to partner with brands meaning we have an extremely close relationship with more skin in the game. We’re all about providing a personalized service with outstanding results.
Culture is paramount to us. We are huge believers that to get the best out of anyone, people have to be in a happy and inspiring environment.
What Our Team Members Say
“I love that everyone gets to work together, no matter your role the owners work closely with you day to day, it's amazing to get the exposure we do” – Phil – Analyst
“The culture is great I really feel part of the team and there’s no messing around you know exactly where you stand and get treated like adults” Emily Account Exec
“The exposure to market trends, clients and their businesses is great. It allows me to learn so much about business as well as marketing” Tyler – Account Manager
Account Manager Responsibilities
As an Account Manager, your main focus will be to completely oversee and manage all aspects of clients accounts/campaigns. This means you will be included at every step of campaign development, the role will involve working closely with the Strategist to develop future strategy, copywriters to craft seductive ad copy and our creative team to design landing pages and images. It will be your responsibility to ensure campaigns are running smoothly and getting optimal results:
* Work with e-commerce clients and other departments on the client life cycle to improve conversion
* Collaborating across different departments to ensure congruency between campaigns and deadlines are met
* Interpreting data to understand where campaigns are falling short in order to maximise them
* Dealing directly with the clients to ensure everything is taking care of and representing the company
* Provide a fun working environment, one where everybody's opinions are heard and influence the direction of the company. That's the benefit of working for a start-up rather than a 200+ person agency.
* Create a clear professional growth plan, supporting you along the way
* Become social butterflies together
* Offer financial incentives with a achievable annual bonus
* Flexible working hours based on a 37.5 hour working week
* Working from home/office options catering for all – not everyone wants to work from home especially when you have an awesome team and office environment to work in!
Essential Experience Required
* Digital marketing experience within e-commerce – this is a must!
* Experience working with B2B clients and running B2B paid media campaigns
* Project Management with the ability to lead team members and delegate accordingly
* Exceptional proficiency in paid Social Media campaigns, strategy, analysis and budget management
* A strong understanding of social media advertising and the main social media platforms (such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn) and advertising formats used to promote products for e-commerce clients
* Experience working in a PPC role running PPC and paid social campaigns for an agency or significant experience running the same for a brand in house
* Account management and fantastic communication skills
* Experience in paid media managing accounts of (Apply online only)k, 600k combined
Extra Star Qualities
* Attention to detail and organisation
* Outgoing / Innovative / Ethical
* Self motivated and target driven
* A team player, although nothing wrong with a bit of friendly competition
* Funny – a good sense of humour goes a long way as SV is known for it’s fun/quirky attitude
* General geek – loving analytics, social media, Facebook guru
To apply send your CV and cover letter to Natasha at Expocast ASAP
- Address Aylesford, Kent