Mechanical Fitter / Machine Build Fitter
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £16.00/hour
We are currently recruiting for Machine Build Fitters to help build special purpose material handling machines at a company based in Macclesfield.
You will be an experienced Machine Build Fitter and you will assist in the assembly and installation of the materials handling conveyor equipment.
Their materials handling range includes powered roller conveyor, plastic belt conveyor, pushers, turntables, chain transfers, automatic cars, load centralisers, bundle conveyors, waste belt conveyors, sleeve handling systems, pallet loading/unloading, top board applicators and bespoke equipment.
* Must have knowledge of on site installations
* Assembly and installation of conveyor systems experience
* Electrical wiring / connecting experience
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work well as part of a team, showing respect for others and listen to instructions from others
* Practical and logical with a desire for problem solving
* Good IT skills
* Driving licence
* Experience in the use of CAD Electrical Design packages
* Fork lift truck licence
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation in Handling Systems Installation and Materials Automation industry.
Please send your CV for consideration or contact our team for more information.
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted
- Address Macclesfield, Cheshire East