Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £30000 – £36000/annum
Our client is a heating company based in Preston.
– To deliver the companies Estimating function associated with Plumbing, Domestic Heating, Service & Maintenance
Roles and Responsibilities.
– Your line manager will be the Estimating Director
– To undertake all duties associated with the design and estimating of domestic heating and plumbing tenders.
– Have responsibility for the administration and general management of the domestic housing estimating function in accordance with the companies standard operating procedures
– To undertake all duties associated with the tendering and sales conversion of domestic boiler replacements enquiries primarily from end users including client liaison, surveys, pricing and quotation issue.
– Carry out all tendering duties associated with commercial plumbing installations
– To support our Service and Maintenance Section in the preparation of quotations
– Support as necessary any colleagues engaged in Estimating or Business Development duties
– Implement the companies Business Development strategy, identifying and developing business opportunities with new and existing clients across the company to maintain agreed turnover levels
– Be pro-active in liaising with clients and colleagues to ensure accurate and timely submission of tenders, budgets and quotations to meet the demands of the business.
– Represent the company at client meetings.
– Carry out site surveys as necessary so as to prepare the most competitive quotations.
– Provide support to both the Project and Service & Maintenance Sections in the delivery of projects.
– To be pro-active in the monitoring of tenders to identify value engineering opportunities and through this maximise the profitability of the company.
– Be pro-active in the chasing, negotiation and conversion of tenders into commercially beneficial orders
– Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
– Develop constructive working relationships with your colleagues at all levels, suppliers and clients.
– Participate in internal and external meetings as required to fulfil your role.
– Have design & technical knowledge of Domestic Building Services to an advanced level.
– Provide feedback and recommendations where appropriate to improve practices.
– Offer support and training to other team members as appropriate
- Address Lancashire