Mechanical Contracts Director
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £90000 – £100000/annum
Mechanical Contracts Director / Mechanical Contracts Manager
Our client is one of the largest, most well-respected residential sub-contractor’s in the M&E sector. Due to being awarded a number of prestigious projects in and around the London area, and their steady growth, they are looking for a mechanically biased Mechanical Contracts Director on a permanent basis.
Both Mid Range Residential & High-end luxury apartments in London Region.
Our Candidate – Mechanical Contracts Director / Mechanical Contracts Manager
The ideal person will come from a solid mechanical background, having previously completed a number of mid range to high-end residential projects from pre-construction phase, through to project construction, and final handover.
Competitive Salary plus benefits.
Education & Experience:
* Educated to a reasonable standard or beyond to a building services discipline.
* At least 5 years of project management experience.
* Residential experience is essential.
* A strong understanding of mechanical issues and trends in the construction sector, as well as good electrical knowledge.
* Have a proven track record with relevant references.
Mechanical Contracts Director / Mechanical Contracts Manager £90 – £100K
To apply please forward your CV and 3 references and i will call you by response
- Address London