M&E Quantity Surveyor
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £90000 – £100000/annum
TRIbuild Solutions are currently recruiting for a M&E Quantity Surveyor to work for our client who are a large sized Tier 1 M&E contractor. Our client specialise in the commerical projects, with an annual turnover of £200M+.
* Assist the Managing QS/ Commercial Manager in producing monthly Trading Reviews (CVR Reports) ready for presentation to the Project Director.
* Assist the Commercial Manager in producing monthly application/valuation including variation breakdowns and negotiation of final accounts.
* Overseeing of Sub-contract accounts, including negotiation of variation accounts, preparing and issuing payment certificates and final accounts.
* Liaising with and supporting the accounts functions, reviewing of Supplier and Sub-contract accounts, Including variation accounts.
* Overseeing of Supplier orders and assisting the Buyers with negotiation of large ticket items.
* Preparation & issue of subcontractor orders.
* Reviewing of ALL Client contracts and highlighting risks and variances to our Tender submission ready for Director review and signoff.
* Resolve issues with contracts and commercial operations.
* Accept extra duties as situations arise.
Key Attributes of the successful candidate:
* Works efficiently and calmly to tight deadlines or other stress factors that may arise.
* Judgement and Decision Making
* Problem Solving
* Planning and Evaluating
* Good Organisation
* Knowledge of Heating & Plumbing Products used by Woodford
* Good Communication
* Good Team work
If you feel you're suitable for the above role, please apply for the role online or call Luke Charters at TRIbuild on the number provided
- Address City and County of the City of London