Marketing Technology Manager – Automotive
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Reporting directly to the Digital Performance Director, this position is charged with custodianship and day-to-day management of our Customer Data Platform and our wider Martech infrastructure.
Customer Journey Orchestration
* Be responsible for and undertake the practical application of our CDP (Blueconic) and wider MarTech infrastructure for the Automotive business. Establish suitable data governance and contract frequency processes to ensure optimal customer experience whilst maximising revenue generation opportunities.
* Supercharge data-collection opportunities including but not limited to customer registration journeys, orchestrating the means of collecting and utilising our first party data and evolving identify management across the Automotive portfolio;
* Build and orchestrate journeys aligned to prioritised tests and campaigns, making recommendations on effective use of the CDP to achieve desired outcomes;
* Working closely with our Product Management team and our partner Zephr, collate use cases and formulate clear briefs for experience development, outlining testing criteria and performance hypotheses.
* Working closely with our Data & Audience team to create suitable and viable test and measurement frameworks as well as supporting on data use and activation aligned to business objectives;
* Liaise with our Design & UX teams to build/evolve new experience components onsite such as reg walls, email pop-ups etc and manage our day-to-day development schedule to ensure experiences are prioritised and activated promptly.
* Commence onsite progressive profiling of our digital audiences to determine/interpret behaviours and propensity to convert.
* Working across Dennis departments and with our key agency partners, implement next-best-action and CRO programmes on our Editorial sites, encouraging our digital readers to consume more content, register, subscribe, complete a lead gen form or other. Journeys to be orchestrated primarily from our CDP but this will also require activation from our wider stack namely Zephr, Selligent OptinMonster, Drupal and Google Optimize;
* Work closely with the wider Automotive team to monitor referrals from editorial sites to our ecommerce funnels and onward conversion rates, identify and fix critical leakage points while aligning to UX principles;
* Work with the Product team to calibrate feature development, build and activation;
* Building on insights achieved by these programmes, combined with insights from the DMP and our research team, create and distribute user profiles aligning to the macro and sub segment strategy to inform overall brand strategy and Editorial plans.
* Be responsible for the day-to-day management of our DMP, Permutive, for our Automotive business supporting Advertising, Demand Generation and Subscription business areas as required. Work closely with the DMP lead for Subscriptions within the Digital Performance team as well as our Global Head of Programmatic & Audience to ensure effective and appropriate use of our first-party data.
* Working with the same group, prioritise work in line with our overarching strategy:
* Develop and utilise our DMP to data-mine and advance segmentation and personalisation for both B2B and B2C campaigns, creating and evolving the operational segmentation model that will allow us to identify and target digital readers based on status, engagement levels and other traits and behaviours determined by referral channels / device / demographics etc;
* Onboard offline data to assist in the creation of lookalike segments and to assist with negative audience targeting as required;
* Create actionable customer segments that can be used for targeting on and off platform and assist the Digital & CRM Marketing and Sales teams by building server-to-server connections with primary platforms such as Facebook, Google and Selligent to target nominated segments;
* For advertising, focus on segment creation and analysis, working with our sales and research teams to identify and create key audience segments. Working with our client services teams to optimise campaigns using insight from these segments and help sales respond to briefs, suggesting data and audience segments to use;
* Provide regular training and updates to the wider business to increase knowledge and adoption of the tool;
* Use the audience segmentation model to support campaign development and roll out as standard across our brands.
Performance & reporting
* Support Digital Performance Director in building digital reader engagement models ( which can be used to generate a lead scoring model for B2C and B2B purposes;
* Interrogate reporting and results and deliver on key metrics;
* Provide accurate reports and insight suitable for Senior-Manager level consumption. This should include monthly and quarterly reporting to the business on segmentation performance and adoption of the DMP company-wide;
* Challenge performance and demand effective testing, rolling out successes and communicating them across the team;
* Working in conjunction with the Audience Development team, continuously produce insights and recommendations based on digital reader engagement levels and qualification status to inform future Editorial, Product and Marketing decisions and investments
- Address London