Marketing Content Specialist (12 month fixed-term contract)
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Are you looking for your next role in Marketing? We have an exciting opportunity for a Content Specialist to join our Researcher Services Marketing department on a 12-month fixed-term contract.
The focus of the role will be developing trusted digital content, in line with content strategy and business positioning. You will be playing a key part in the execution of a digital content plan that will surface relevant information and services to audiences at the point of need, and provide effective pathways to conversion.
What you’ll be doing:
* Planning, producing, monitoring, and optimizing digital content to target organic search traffic for specific products and services.
* Aligning content to defined conversion journeys, and continually optimizing to maximise conversion rate.
* Using evidence to inform all activities, drawing data from multiple sources to target efforts effectively.
* Presenting information and progress updates to key stakeholders, demonstrating a thorough understanding of channel best practice, target audience group/s, project objectives, and measures of success.
* Building effective working relationships with colleagues, adopting a positive collaborative approach.
* Engaging agencies and other suppliers where appropriate, and using budget effectively to maximise ROI.
* Contributing to a culture of continuous channel improvement and optimization within the team, monitoring progress and quality and providing actionable, evidence-based feedback.
* Accountable for managing own learning, taking responsibility for keeping up-to-date with channel trends and using this knowledge to continuously develop own skills
- Address Milton