Marketing & Communications Executive
Job Type : Permanent, Part Time, Part Time
Salary : £30000 – £35000/annum
PART-TIME MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS EXECUTIVE
An exciting software company is looking for a Marketing & Communications Executive to join their team on a part-time basis. Hours of work are flexible (i.e. 3-4 days a week during school hours). This job is predominantly homebased but with monthly meetings at the office.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Marketing & Communications Executive, you will develop focused marketing strategies and deliver effective marketing plans aligned to business plans and strategy. The projects will include marketing and communication activities across the spectrum (online and offline).
As an Investor in People, our client commits to improve and progress their employees. They offer 24 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) as well as a good pension and healthcare schemes.
As a Marketing & Communications Executive your key duties will include:
* Delivering comprehensive marketing campaigns from inception through to completion
* Developing marketing plans to raise the business’ reputation, increase recognition and build relationships
* Providing effective measurements for evaluating all marketing activity and improving performance
* Advising on and helping to deliver brand awareness with content creation
* Assisting with website strategy (copywriting, rebranding etc.)
* External communications about software releases
* Managing the brand to ensure brand consistency across all marketing and communications (email, website, socials etc.)
* Producing marketing materials such as videos, literature, presentations and promotions
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Marketing & Communications Executive, you must have:
* Degree level education in marketing (or equivalent experience)
* Broad marketing experience working across the full marketing mix
* Excellent language skills (written and verbal)
* Proven ability to deliver marketing campaigns
* Experience with paid search, SEO and social media strategies
If you’re interested in becoming a Marketing & Communications Executive, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out
- Address Gloucester, Gloucestershire