Major Incident Manager
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Specialist Computer Centres – SCC, is Europe’s largest independently owned IT services group. We have been established for over 40 years, have over 5,000 employees within Europe and a turnover in excess of £2.75 billion. We deliver innovative, business critical and cost reducing IT solutions to both private and public sector organisations.
Our Customer Response Centre provides first, second and third line support to our clients and under ITIL governance, comprehensive Incident and Problem Management.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Major Incident Manager, to join our established team in Birmingham.
The key objective of this role is to ensure that all major incidents are actioned in an efficient and timely manner such that service level agreements are met and customers are completely satisfied. The role will also include proactive trend analysis on all open and closed incidents producing weekly reports and ensuring that problem registers are up to date together with assisting the management of high priority incidents through to resolution by liaising with incident owners as required.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
* Major Incident management experience
* 2 years’ service desk experience in a complex customer /supplier environment
* Excellent customer facing skills
* Understanding of service level agreements and their application
* ITIL awareness or accreditation
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Good analytical skills; structured and analytical approach
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.
- Address Birmingham, West Midlands (County)