Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £20000 – £24000/annum + Overtime + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Fitter to join a leading engineering and manufacturing company based in the High Peak.
It will be your job to set and operate machines as well maintaining them and fixing faults as they arise. You will be working on a 3 rotating shift pattern consisting of days, nights and shifts.
Duties as a Maintenance Fitter will include:
• Performing day-to-day general maintenance/improvement work and repairs to plant, equipment and machinery
• Attend and resolve mechanical breakdowns and install/commission new equipment where appropriate.
• Operating and maintaining machines in a busy manufacturing environment
• Analysing machine performance and identifying/ reporting faults quickly and accurately
• Experience of high speed, high volume production lines
• An automotive background would be preferred
• A good understanding of contact welding processes
• Time-served mechanical engineering apprentice
• Excellent diagnostic, fault finding and problem solving abilities
If you have experience working on high speed production lines and are interested in joining a reputable engineering and manufacturing company apply today or call (phone number removed) for more information.
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted
- Address High Peak, Derbyshire