Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £22000 – £28000/annum
Our Client is one of the UK’s fastest growing, Top 1000 Companies to inspire Britain and Europe. With a fleet of over 5,000 vehicles and 100 plus employees operating from a 4-acre base at Loughborough, just a few minutes from the town centre and 15 minutes’ walk from the train station.
Their Duty of Care package sets them apart from other rental companies.
They are the only rental business to hold the FTA Van Excellence and Accreditation.
The role involves telephone and email interaction with clients, van and car main dealers, recovery organisations, tyre distributors, other repairers and in-house mobile technicians.
Ideally, candidates that have had or who are working in car, van or truck dealers in service or customer care will have a significant advantage.
Also, those who have worked in a similar environment for leasing or contract hire business.
A technical background is preferred however, we can offer training to candidates who have only basic knowledge.
This role requires reasonable IT skills as inbound calls are entered directly into our Jaama KEY2 platform. You must have a good telephone manner, be clear and precise during telephone conversations.
You will be responsible for:
* Handling breakdown calls and dispatching the relevant warranty provider, using all resources available
* Arrange Services and Repairs in a timely manner to ensure the client is satisfied
* Ensuring all company car services are in date
* Liaising with dealerships, recovery and tyre organisations
The ideal candidate will have:
* Previous experience within the commercial vehicle environment (desired but not essential)
* The ability to priorities an extremely busy workload
* Excellent communication skills
Our Service Team composing of six people provide cover from 08:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. The basic week is 45 hours with limited Out of Hours cover. 25 days holiday
Job Type: Full-time
- Address Loughborough, Leicestershire