Level 2 Bat Licenced Ecologist
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Lead Careers are looking for a Bat Licenced Ecologist on behalf of a Multi-disciplinary Consultancy based in South Wales.
You will be joining their friendly Ecology team to work on small residential to major infrastructure projects throughout the UK.
The role will involve organising and undertaking protected species surveys and writing high quality reports, preliminary Bat Roost Assessments and Method Statements. You will also be responsible for the training of junior members of the team.
Ideally you will have:
* A degree in Ecology or a closely related subject
* At least 3 years demonstrable private consultancy experience
* CIEEM Membership
* A Level 2 Bat Licence and at least one other PS licence
* Project management experience
* Excellent report writing ability
* ECoW experience
* Demonstrable experience managing ecological surveys
* An excellent understanding of current relevant UK wildlife legislation
* A full & clean driving licence is essential
Due to the ongoing health issues working from home is fully supported at the current time. Once things return to more normality, there is still the possibility of flexible/remote working. All applications will remain completely confidential. You will not be added to any mailing lists and your details would NOT be passed on to anyone without your prior authorisation.
If this role is of interest, please contact Amanda Costello in confidence on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed) or email (url removed).
If this isn’t the role for you but perhaps have a friend or colleague who could be a perfect fit, please send them this link. We offer a fantastic referral fee!
Additionally, please connect on LinkedIn to stay updated on the latest news
- Address Cardiff, South Glamorgan