Legal Secretary – Dispute Resolution
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
My client is an award winning, Legal 500 ranked, full service law firm which is growing fast and who pride themselves on providing long term support to their clients.
They are currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Dispute Resolution team. This is an excellent chance for a high calibre individual to join an expanding and successful firm and work in a flexible, supportive and encouraging environment.
Responsibilities will include:
* Provide general secretarial support including preparing correspondence, documents, emails, faxes & billing under Fee Earners direction & typing up digital dictation.
* Diary Management, booking appointments and meetings.
* Producing legal documents from mark-ups to include formatting and cross referencing.
* Dealing with client enquiries both in person and over the phone
* Liaising with the Accounts Department over billing queries
The ideal candidate will have previous legal secretarial experience, preferably within Dispute Resolution, and must be able to demonstrate computer literacy with good keyboard / typing skills. Previous experience of practice management systems, CRM systems, and audio typing is desirable but not essential. You will also have excellent written and verbal communication skills and provide a high standard of client service. It is essential that you possess excellent organisational skills, effective prioritisation of workload and time management skills.
Competitive salaries and generous bonus schemes, pension contributions and holiday entitlements are on offer
- Address Camberley, Surrey