Family Law Solicitor
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £30000 – £40000/annum
My client is hiring for a Family Law Solicitor to join their team in Blackburn, Lancashire.
* To work competently as a Solicitor / Legal Executive in the Family Law Department.
* To support the general development of the Family Law Department by working collaboratively with colleagues to provide a full service offering to family clients.
* To actively seek opportunities for new work through local business development and to meet your agreed personal business objectives and targets set up after consultation on the arrival.
* To support the firm, in growing its client base through the promotion and delivery of an excellent service and getting involved with the Firm’s business development.
* Contributing ideas to the Firm’s marketing strategy for winning new work and implementing agreed initiatives.
* Networking within the local business community and with key referral sources in order to develop/maintain a high profile locally for the practice.
* Organising and delivering training seminars to clients, contacts and colleagues from time to time.
* Writing regular articles for submission to local publications/Firm’s website/newsletter for clients and contacts.
* Analytical skills
* Written and oral communication skills Knowledge
* Candidates should have experience in aspects of Family law such as: Divorce, Children, Mediation, Financial matters, Collaborative law and Domestic Violence
* Wills and Probate
* Knowledge and understanding of GDPR and Equality Standard an interest in developing the department and its reputation.
* Perform fee earning work accurately, reliably and in accordance with the firm’s quality and risk management procedures [Lexcel].
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
- Address Blackburn, Blackburn with Darwen