Housing & Regeneration Solicitor
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £25000 – £50000/annum
My client is hiring for a Housing & Regeneration Solicitor to join their growing Social Housing Department based in Widnes, Cheshire.
• Run a varied housing caseload which will include the following types of cases:
• ASB injunctions.
• Breach of tenancy injunctions.
• Possession claims.
• Housing management matters.
• Leasehold matters.
• Disrepair claims.
• Represent Social Landlords in the County Court at hearings and trials.
• Draft pleadings, applications and witness statements.
• Provide clients with legal training.
• Attend legal surgeries.
• Business development.
• A passion for social housing law.
• Ability to manage a busy and varied caseload.
• Attention to detail.
• Solutions driven.
• Excellent advocacy skills.
• Excellent IT skills.
• Team player.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
- Address Widnes, Borough of Halton