RTA Litigation Executive/Assistant
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £20000 – £30000/annum
Exciting opportunity for an RTA Litigation Executive / Assistant to be part of an established and growing Firm based in Blackburn, Lancashire.
• Managing claims from instruction to closure
• Reviewing new files
• Evaluating liability and quantum
• Taking client and witness instructions
• Drafting necessary Court Forms and documentation
• Drafting witness statements
• Negotiating settlements of claim
• Instructing counsel
• Preparation for trials
Qualifications & Experience:
• Experience of handling RTA files and a knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules.
• A working understanding of the MOJ Portal process.
• Experience in dealing with Credit Hire files
• The ability to provide a high level of client care
• The candidate must have the ability to work efficiently and effectively, in a team or on their own.
• Claimant experience.
• Defendant experience.
• Experience in dealing with Credit Hire/Accident Management companies.
• Be up-to-date with relevant and recent case law concerning Credit Hire.
• Be proficient with Proclaim Case Management, although in-depth training will be provided.
• 5 GCSEs A to C, or equivalent, including Maths, English Language and ICT.
• Previous experience in civil litigation claims handling / as a legal fee earner or suitably qualified (ILEX, LPC etc).
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful
- Address Blackburn, Blackburn with Darwen