Post Completions Assistant
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £16000 – £18000/annum
Our client has a permanent vacancy for a Post Completion Assistant to join their small friendly team in Northampton.
This role involves but is not limited to:
* Experienced in Post Completion matters on conveyancing files.
* Sending notices as part of post completion process.
* Dealing with requisitions from Land Registry.
* Registration of AP1 and Stamp Duty process
* Providing clients and refers with updates on file.
* Ensuring CLC’s protocols and compliance are adhered to.
* Reporting into Fee Earners and taking on delegated tasks where required.
* Providing administration support to staff within the Property department.
* Carrying out filing, including the opening, closing, storing and retrieving of client files.
* Preparing mail and enclosures ready for dispatch.
* Supervising and guiding Paralegals where necessary.
* Ensuring high standards of client care are exercised at all times.
* Ensuring confidentiality of all client documentation and information.
* 2 years experience in residential property is preferred
* Must be hard working, organised, self- motivated and enthusiastic.
* Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available
- Address Northampton, Northamptonshire