Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £20000 – £27000/annum
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to join our Clients Regional Law Practice in Hampshire.
If you are you an Individual who is capable assisting in aspects of residential conveyancing including sales, purchases, transfers, freehold and leasehold work, This could be an opportunity worth exploring.
Requirements Assisting with:
– Sale & New Builds
– Organising network events
– Transfer Equity
– Shared Ownership
• Assisting case-loads relating to residential conveyancing transactions;
• Assisting with Purchase, Transfer, Re Mortgage and Sale transactions;
• Liaison with clients, estate agents, commercial agents, mortgage lenders and Solicitors
• Excellent communication, client care and organisational skills required
Nucleus Precision Consultants are Specialists in Accountancy & Legal Practice By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us. Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community
- Address Southampton, Hampshire