Job Type : Permanent, Part Time, Part Time
Salary : £30000 – £60000/annum
Exciting opportunity for an Employment Law Solicitor to be part of an established and growing Firm based in Norwich on a part time basis.
The role will be to handle your own caseload of unfair dismissal, stress at work, discrimination as part of a growing employment law department.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Vetting of new claims
• Rapidly assess large volumes of information to identify winnable cases
• Prioritise and issue cases with tight deadlines
• Undertaking Court Telephone Hearings
• Timely and accurate maintenance of all case management
• Correspondence and telephone calls
• Reviewing files
• Being part of the support for junior staff
• Providing general employment advice
Qualifications & Experience:
• Law degree required
• Genuine interest in employment law.
• Ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines.
• Excellent technical skills.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful
- Address Norwich, Norfolk