Residential Conveyancer (Fee Earner)
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £26000 – £40000/annum
Pyramid8 are delighted to be working with our client to recruit a Fee Earning Residential Conveyancer / Conveyancing Fee Earner based at their head office in Wakefield.
Our client is offers Legal support in many practice areas, including Conveyancing, Wills and Probate, Commercial Law and Litigation and they are also one of the largest providers of conveyancing in the UK.
This is a permanent role, Monday – Friday with a good transport links and parking and close links to the M1 and M62.
• To take responsibility for a varied caseload of residential conveyancing matters including sale and purchase transactions of freehold, leasehold, registered, unregistered, shared ownership newbuild properties and Limited Company transactions
• To proactively and efficiently manage Client related conveyancing tasks throughout the whole transaction, whilst managing Client expectations
• To maintain regular contact with clients and ensuring regular updates are provided within agreed internal and external SLAs and within company procedures
• To act in accordance with our regulatory requirements
• To deal with the other side solicitors, mortgage lenders, brokers, clients and local authorities in an efficient and professional manner
• Ensure that client and office ledgers balance at the end of transactions and verify all monies and billing is correctly accounted for
• Contribute to a culture of teamwork and high performance, with a strong focus on customer care
• Identify and refer complex queries to the technical team promptly for assistance and guidance in dealing with the matte
• Experience of working as a residential conveyancer (fee earning) managing multiple case loads
• Have a good understanding of the SRA Code of Conduct and any other regulatory requirements
• Ability to work quickly and maintain high levels of accuracy with excellent attention to detail
• Assertive, calm, friendly and a good team player
Relevant key words: conveyancing, residential conveyancing, conveyancing fee earner, remortgage, remortgage advisor, remortgage agent.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks – Pyramid8 Ltd
- Address Wakefield, West Yorkshire