Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Nelson Chambers are delighted to be working with a highly reputable firm in South East London in their search for an associate to join their busy and expanding team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a collegiate and inclusive environment.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years PQE with strong litigation experience ideally gained in an employment team. In addition, a can-do attitude and willingness to be involved in the full range of work undertaken by the firm is key as is a willingness to be involved in business development and marketing initiatives.
Required Skills (non-exhaustive)
* 3 + PQE
* Ability to demonstrate conduct of employment claims on behalf of Respondents and Claimants.
* Strong drafting skills in both contentious and non-contentious work.
* Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure.
* Confidence to work autonomously and as part of a team.
* Interest and willingness to undertake business development
In return the successful candidate can expect a competitive salary in a firm where progression will be encouraged with no obstacle to partnership.
Some other benefits include;
* Discretionary Bonus
* Employee Benefits Programme
For more information and a confidential discussion contact Darren Bacon at Nelson Chambers
- Address London