Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £30000 – £36000/annum
Our client a leading house-builder, has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Conveyancer or legal executive to join their in-house property team.
You will primarily deal with a caseload consisting of, freehold reversion cases from instruction through to completion for a number of group companies . You will also be required to assist and conduct, conveyancing transactions which would include plot sales, part exchanges and resales.
* Reporting to a company Solicitor and Legal Manager
* You will have direct responsibility for managing and running a case load of plot sales ( including part- exchange acquisitions and sales )
* Attend meetings with sales teams to review caseload
* You will manage a high volume caseload of freehold reversion matters from inception to completion
* Deal with lease/transfer variations and reversion sales
* Assist with and conduct conveyancing transactions which would include responding to enquiries raised, setting up of completions
* Assist with and conduct post completion matters such as the submission of stamp duty and registration of title on part exchanges
* Investigate ,review title and prepare the legal report on part exchanges
* Raise enquires on part exchanges and deal with enquiries raised on the related sale
* You will have experience of working in a busy conveyancing department, and managing a caseload with minimal supervision
* Previous experience of handling plot sales for a residential house builder(Either in house or in private practice ) would be a distinct advantage
* Strong IT are essential , coupled with excellent communications skills, you must be a good team player
* Candidates will need to be proactive, hardworking, reliable and customer focused
* You will self-motivated, organised and capable of working under pressure
* A qualification through ILEX, CLC or similar would be advantageous
* Competitive salary, contributory pension and discretionary bonus
Contact Julie Sheridan at JS Legal Recruitment Ltd, quoting reference JSL2060 OR email now your cv or call for a confidential discussion . For more information on other vacancies JS Legal recruitment Ltd are handling please visit our website.
All successful applications will be responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion
- Address CM8, Witham, Essex